We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- Amid ‘unprecedented’ needs, UNICEF asks for $6.4 billion to help 190 million children
- Revealed: The cost of the pandemic on world's poorest countries
- COVID-19 could see over 200 million more pushed into extreme poverty, new UN development report finds
- Recognize and protect rights of persons with disabilities, UN chief urges, marking International Day
- UN commission reclassifies cannabis, no longer considered risky narcotic