We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- UN Special Adviser welcomes start of trial against top Rwanda genocide suspect
- Guinea: UN pledges support for justice and accountability, as stadium massacre trial begins
- Climate Change: Hurricanes and cyclones bring misery to millions, as Ian makes landfall in the US
- Israel-Palestine: ‘Meaningful initiatives’ needed soon, to reverse current course
- Iran: UN experts demand stay of execution for two women LGBT rights activists