We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- Inequality threatening human development, new global UN report warns
- Corruption thwarts attempts to build a better world and ‘must be fought by all, for all’
- Denouncing attacks against Baghdad protesters, UN warns ‘violence risks placing Iraq on dangerous trajectory’
- ‘We all must step up’ collective action on disability inclusion – UN deputy chief
- Wednesday’s Daily Brief: Peacekeeping performance, Iranians' rights, Syria, Australia, Haiti updates, Greta Thunberg at COP25