We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- Governments must protect those who help torture victims, say human rights experts
- UN pushes for lasting ceasefire, more humanitarian deliveries in Gaza
- DR Congo: Grave consequences for children witnessing ‘appalling violence’, UNICEF reports
- COVID pandemic fuelling major increase in drug use worldwide: UN report
- UN chief urges European Parliament to support COVID vaccines for all