We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- Countries urged to target smugglers after 27 migrants die at sea
- As Beirut rescuers search for survivors, UN warns of ‘huge’ needs
- COVID-19: Lift sanctions ‘bringing suffering and death’, urge UN rights experts
- Global cooperation is our only choice against COVID-19, says WHO chief
- ‘Immediate humanitarian assistance’ mobilized in force, to support Beirut after deadly blast