We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- Debt crisis in developing countries weighing down SDG push, Rwanda’s Kagame warns
- ‘Humanity has opened the gates to hell’ warns Guterres as climate coalition demands action
- War in Sudan: ‘Brutal fight’ must end as civilian suffering intensifies
- On UNGA margins, world leaders bolster bedrock of international law
- Zelenskyy says Russia's Security Council veto undermines world body