We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- Hope for ‘long-elusive progress’ in negotiating peace in eastern Ukraine
- UN rights experts ‘gravely’ concerned at spike in civilian casualties in north-west Myanmar following internet shutdown
- Polio eradication a UN priority, says Guterres in Pakistan visit
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- ‘Working night and day’, UN health agency seeks to prevent global coronavirus crisis