We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- UN chief's message to world leaders: ‘Wake up, change course, unite’
- Struggling economies, widening inequality and millions vulnerable: the urgent need for vaccine equity
- Giant eco-friendly artwork set to inspire world leaders during the UN General Assembly
- FROM THE FIELD: Haiti’s gruelling post-quake road to recovery
- First Person: A life dedicated to indigenous rights in Brazil