We are currently hard at work preparing our inputs for the upcoming ICSC working group on parental leave. This will be an immense step of modernizing our regulations to include co-parenting, adoption and equality for all. Early in 2020 this group will convene and we will be working closely with our member Unions and Associations to ensure we get the best results for the staff we represent.
- Wasting food just feeds climate change, new UN environment report warns
- 20 die after human traffickers force migrants into sea en route to Yemen
- Mental health alert for 332 million children linked to COVID-19 lockdown policies: UNICEF
- UN Development Programme urges temporary basic income for women hit hard by COVID-19 fallout
- Stop murdering and jailing protestors, UN human rights chief tells Myanmar military